Skip to main content

A Grace So Amazing

Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
      - Philippians 1:2


"Twas grace that taught my heart to fear and grace my fears relieved.  How precious did that grace appear, the hour I first believed."  A grace so amazing. God's grace. We do not deserve it.  We cannot pay for it.  Freely God extends it to us.  A grace so amazing.  Another songwriter penned: "How marvelous, the grace that caught my falling soul.  He looked beyond my faults and saw my needs."  Grace.  So amazing.

Grace. We are saved by grace through faith. (Ephesians 2:8)  It is the gift of God.
God grace.  It is a grace that "catches" us.  It is magnificent.  It is illustrious.  Well known fact that the grace of God is amazing.  When trouble is compounded and the temptation presents itself that would cause despair, meditate on the grace of God.  It is pure, lovely it is good.  Think on it.  A grace so amazing.

Grace.  Yesterday a friend sent me a video.  My friend is a gifted musician.  They were playing Amazing Grace on the organ.  My soul was uplifted. The presentation was both skillful and anointed. My soul was encouraged.  I held on to the blessing all day.  The Holy Spirit whispered to me throughout the night.  Write about it: A Grace So Amazing.

Grace. Whoever you are, wherever you may be right now, please take a few moments to reflect on God's grace.  When you have time maybe do a scripture search about grace.  Reflect on the words of the hymn.  "Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me.  I once was lost but now I'm found.  Twas blind but now I see."  Grace is personal. By God's grace, He saved a wretch like me. Truly amazing.

Grace.  I thank God.  I praise God.  I honor God.  I worship God. He is so Wonderful.  He is Awesome God.  He bestows on us each and every day a grace that is so amazing.  It is so amazing! Grace!

God bless!
in Christ,
Sis. Stephanie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey Here

  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. - Psalms 23:4 The journey here...that is really something to think about.  Where we are in life as compared to where we had hoped to be.  Paths chosen while other were forgotten or neglected.  Decisions.  Times of indecisiveness. There were times we crawled. Too weary to walk.  We ran. We were too impatient to wait.   The journey.  Here.  That is really something to think about. For me the most difficult and sometimes debilitating aspect of the journey, has been walking through the valley of the shadow of death.  Tempted to fear due to memories of time I could have spent, conversations I should have had, hugs I wish I had given.  This type of fearful fretting is not of God.  I have learned; I am learning that if I truly believe, He is with me.  If I surely stand on His promi...

If We Live

  For  that  ye ought to say, If the Lord  will ,  we  shall live, and  do   this ,  or   that .                                                   - James 4:15 If I live to see tomorrow... I remember hearing adults say this when I was a child.  Tomorrow seemed to be some miraculous day.  Big things were going to happen.  Something special was in store.  I began to think and say aloud: I can't wait until tomorrow. I did not realize that the biggest factor in "tomorrow" was if the Lord willed us to live to see it.  Everything, each and every day rested in the will of God.  So, what about today? How about some reframing.  "The Lord has blessed me with today. He allowed me this day."  How about doing something in the now. Procrastination is a thief.  It is a threat to hope....

I Remember

"When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.  Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings I will rejoice." - Psalms 63:6-7 Dear Friends, "My sister and me used to have bunk beds.  This reminds of me of that. Do you remember Stephanie? It's like we are having a pajama party." I remember. I sat with my sister in her Hospice room and I remembered.  Bunk beds that we sometimes had stacked and at other times they were laid side by side, like twin beds.  I remember that we are not in our room of long ago. Unless the Lord says otherwise when this "party" is over my sister will be with the Lord and I will return to my earthly home.  I remember. God was a Mighty Fortress during those days.  In a place where people go to comfortably die, the Lord was teaching a lesson on how to live.  Praise and worship was the norm.  My sister the angelic soprano sang.  Family came in the room and for...