Skip to main content

One Step At a Time


Psalm 25:4-6King James Version (KJV)


Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.
Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy loving kindnesses; for they have been ever of old.

Dear Friends,
One step at a time. This is the walk of faith.  Continuing on when the way seems dark, bleak and the outcome unclear.  God has promised to always be with us.  We are never alone.  When trials and cares press and even when the light of abundance overflows in our heart, it is still one step at a time.
God will show us the way.  The Lord will teach us.  Just ask the Savior to help you.  He is the Joy of my salvation. Yes.  He is.  Moving on...pressing forward.
One step at a time.
in Christ,
Sis. Stephanie
Stepping Stones
The Lord came to me like a dream one
day and asked, "Why do you sorrow?"
I answered, "Lord my life is so full of
pain, I can't face one more tomorrow."
The Lord sat down beside me, and
gently took my hand. He said, "Let me
explain to you and then you'll understand.
Each sorrow is a stepping stone
you must surmount each day,
And every stepping stone you climb
is a sorrow that's passed away.
The road of life is a mountainside,
with crevices in which to be caught,
But as you struggle on your way,
I the Rock, will lend support.
Every stepping stone you climb,
makes spirit and heart grow strong.
Exercising character and faith
this road seems painful and long.
The way is paved with stepping stones,
to uplift your heart and soul,
Though difficult they aid your way,
to a City paved with gold.
I know that you are tired,
for I too have walked this way,
My sorrows did they multiply,
but I cleared many stones away.
I left my rock to lift you up,
I left behind my story.
To give you strength to make your climb,
to that special place in glory.
And never fear, the Rock is here,
You'll never climb this mountain alone
Surmount life's sorrows, continue on,
For they are but stepping stones.
- Unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THANKFULLY

  Philippians 1:3   “I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,” Wherever you are today, I thank God for you. Family, friends and all. I thank God. I praise God for allowing our lives to intersect in some way. May this day and every day be filled with gratitude. I pray that grace and peace abound.  Let mercy and grace be multiplied. Thankfully, the Lord God has brought us, from a mighty long way. God bless✨  In Christ, Sis. Stephanie 

SHIFT KEY

  1 Corinthians 13:12 “For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.”  It all depends on how you look at it. What’s your focus? Is the picture clear or blurry? Do you need to crop the photo for a better view? A little shift in focus can be key.  Shifting the way you look at things can make a big difference.  I am looking at the shift key on my keyboard. I have options. Lower case or uppercase. Numerical or special characters. Failure to shift correctly can cause denied access because my password is not recognized. Shift is key. Some things can be better understood if we take the time to change our focus.  Zoom in on what really matters.  Stop looking at things that appear  insurmountable. Instead shift your focus. Look at God. The view is breathtaking when I look up. I see Jesus. He sees me. I am shifting my focus. Eyes lifted up. I see where my help comes from. My help comes from the Lord. The Lord who

Through the Eyes of Faith ...By Grace

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of work, lest anyone should boast.   - Ephesians 2:8-9  “Amazing grace shall always be my song of praise for it was grace that bought my liberty. I don’t know why He chose to love me so. He looked beyond my faults and saw my needs.”  So much has happened since the last time I “saw” you. The changing circumstances of the journey have been stabilized by an Unchanging God.   Journey on my sisters and brothers. Bask in the knowledge that unfailing mercy and sufficient grace surround you.   Grace makes new beginnings possible. We can begin again. The time is now. The choice? It’s yours. Yours for the asking.  Through the eyes of faith…we see Jesus.  God bless! In Christ,  Sis. Stephanie